We are lucky and honored to be on the menu and for sale at our favorite locations in the Boston area, Portland and Midcoast, Maine. Please visit and become returning patrons of our talented supporters:
• Uncommon Feasts– Part catering company, part pop-up restaurant, Michelle Mulford's Uncommon Feasts brings the flavors of New England to Boston-area gatherings of all kinds. Her cozy pop-up dinners are crafted to make the most of each season and leave no detail overlooked.
• The Hichborn– Located just off Maine's Route 1 in the coastal town of Stockton Springs, The Hichborn is a gem of a restaurant housed in the 1800's home of a prominent shipbuilder. The menu follows the flavors of Maine's seasons, and the vibe is a mix of historic structure and modern details.
• 51 Main– Liberty, Maine is the quintessential off-the-beaten-path town full of quirky treasures, and 51 Main is the perfect addition. This sweet cafe is housed in a beautifully renovated historic home in the town's center and features a killer breakfast and lunch menu, plus beer & wine. The large patio is a great touch in the summer.
• Forage– Classic fare taken to absolutely unexpected places with local, luxurious and curious ingredients. Expert wine pairings and magical cocktails. Not to miss! Cambridge, MA.
• Vee Vee– An intimate New American bistro in the heart of Jamaica Plain. Great food, great art, and a great date night!
• Ten Tables– "A true JP neighborhood restaurant". This cozy spot in Jamaica Plain serves up elevated comfort foods like burgers, Sunday Suppers and handmade fresh pastas.
• Brassica Kitchen + Cafe– Coffee house by day, restaurant by night, brunch on Sundays. This Jamaica Plain eatery has been referred to as a "wild rumpus", in an altogether good way.
• Whaling in Oklahoma– An American brasserie in Boston’s South End, featuring a menu of small plates skillfully delivering Japanese flavors. Throw in an adventurous cocktail lineup and a brunch menu. . .we’re there.
• The Lost Kitchen– A very special restaurant in a very special place.
Grocers, Markets & Shops
• Russos A delightful market in Watertown, MA brimming with the best and brightest produce and specialty foods from nearby and around the world.
• Troy General Store-A classic Maine General Store with an excellent deli.
• The Common Ground Country Fair- One weekend a year, our small town of Unity becomes the center for all things agriculture in New England. The fair is a celebration of organic food, agricultural heritage, New England craftsmanship, and every manner of folk tradition. The fair draws around 60,000 visitors and is something that every New England resident should experience. We set up a food booth called The Salad Cowboys, serving up totally organic salads produced with our own veggies. We also have a farmers market booth selling our vegetables, fruit, pork and flowers.