• Egleston Square Farmers Market. The market is held on Saturdays from 10am-2pm and is located at 21 Germania St in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston. We are located directly across the street from the Sam Adams Brewery. The market offers a wide variety of fresh produce, fruit, plants, baked goods, seafood and other fantastic local products. We attend May through February.
We are lucky and honored to be on the menu and for sale at our favorite locations in the Boston area. We are always looking for new and exciting restaurants to sell to. Please visit and become returning patrons of our talented supporters.
• The Gallows A classy & welcoming hangout on The Neck of Boston’s South End
• Banyan Bar & Refuge A modern Asian Gastropub in the heart of the South End. Best summer patio in the city of Boston!
• Blackbird Donuts Mind-blowing donuts, soft serve and coffee in the South End.
Grocers & Markets
• Russos A delightful market in Watertown, MA brimming with the best produce and specialty foods.
• Portland Food Co-op A great stop in "foodie heaven" Portland, Maine
• Belfast Co-op A fantastic co-op in Mid-Coast Maine!