The Buckle Farm Stand at Turtle Swamp Brewing
• Turtle Swamp Brewing - Saturdays, 10am-2pm. Just minutes from JP's Green Street T Station, the spacious brick patio at Turtle Swamp is a community space for all ages. Find us selling our organic veggies, fruit and flowers out front, alongside a rotating lineup of food trucks. And, of course, sample some of the craft brews from the folks crafting the beer of Jamaica Plain.
We are lucky and honored to be on the menu and for sale at our favorite locations in the Boston area. We are always looking for new and exciting restaurants to sell to. Please visit and become returning patrons of our talented supporters.
• Forage- Classic fare taken to absolutely unexpected places with local, luxurious ingredients and expert wine pairings. Cambridge, MA.
• Vee Vee- An intimate New American bistro in the heart of Jamaica Plain.
• The Gallows- A hip-yet-welcoming hangout on The Neck of Boston’s South End. Serving up creative comfort food and crave-able cocktails.
• Banyan Bar & Refuge- A modern Asian Gastropub in the heart of the South End. Best summer patio in the city of Boston!
•Brassica Kitchen + Cafe- Coffee house by day, restaurant by night, brunch on Sundays. This Jamaica Plain eatery has been referred to as a "wild rumpus", in an altogether good way.
Grocers, Markets & Shops
• Russos A delightful market in Watertown, MA brimming with the best and brightest produce and specialty foods from nearby and around the world.
• Heirloom House The cutest shop & cafe ever, tucked into historic Thorndike, Maine. Find our flower bouquets alongside a great selection of handcrafted gifts.
• Portland Food Co-op A great stop in "foodie heaven" Portland, Maine
• Belfast Co-op A fantastic co-op in Mid-Coast Maine!
• Troy General Store-A classic Maine General Store with an excellent deli.
• Wake Up The Earth Festival- Jamaica Plain's WUTE festival is a celebration of all things vital and vibrant. Great food, music, dancing, colorful parading and earth-based revelry transforms the Southwest Corridor Park into a party for all ages.
• The Common Ground Country Fair- One weekend a year, our small town of Unity becomes the center for all things agriculture in New England. The fair is a celebration of organic food, agricultural heritage, New England craftsmanship, and every manner of folk tradition. The fair draws around 60,000 visitors and is something that every New England resident should experience. We set up a food booth called The Salad Cowboys, serving up totally organic salads produced with our own veggies. We also have a farmers market booth selling our vegetables, fruit, pork and flowers.